Call for Art
read me first
Gallery Opening Artist Agreement:
Gallery Opening Artists:
Special Gallery shows are generously in your favor with 30% to the gallery, and 70% to you, the artist. Artists are expected to promote show via their website/social media for the duration of the show.
Checks will be written every other month, on the 30th, at the end of your show. You will receive a tax form from us at the end of the year, for sales over $600.
The Three Sisters (T3S) gallery is committed to facilitating and promoting events with artists whose work demonstrates artistic integrity and cohesive presentation. We believe that this collaborative process will encourage artists’ individual artistic development as well as provide for community exposure and sales opportunities. A gallery show has a responsibility to the artist(s) to ensure that the jury process is conducted professionally and employs the highest standards. A jury should give each artist applicant an equitable and equal chance for invitation. The optimal way to provide this equal chance is through a fair and knowledgeable jury and a clear understanding of how the jury operates.
Jury panelists rotate every three years, scoring occurs with a matrix, through printed/emailed material, jurors will review all applicants independently in advance, then discuss as a group at the same time. The number of spaces on the jury remains to be an odd number for voting purposes, selected and invited by Gallery owner, see National Association of Independent Artists (NAIA) standards for more details.
Please fill out a W9 Form this for any event where sales exceed $600 in the calendar year
Tag us in your stories, pictures and processes in preparing for your show.
opening March 1, 2024
Granite and Glass
- Show is open themed(any subject, style) must be photography.
- Works must be ready to hang: framed or on surface and wired; labelled and priced.
- All works must be original and for sale.
- This is a juried show. Artists may submit up to 3 works. Submissions will be reviewed by the gallery jury to select works to be featured into the show.
- Deadline for submission is February 19, 2024. Artists will be notified if selected by February 22. Selected works must be brought to gallery February 26 or 27, unless other arrangements are made.
- Opening reception March 1, 2024.
- Show will be up for March. Artists will pick up unsold works March 29/30 unless other arrangements are made.
Opening April 5, 2024
TOTALITY eclipse 2024
- Celebrating the 2024 Solar Eclipse with a gallery show devoted to this Sun and Moon collaboration.
- All mediums welcome..eclipsed themed show
- This is a juried show, artists may submit up to 3 works. Submissions will be reviewed by the gallery jury to select works featured in the show.
- All works must be original and be for sale.
- Deadline for submission is March 24, 2024, online application below.
- Selected art work must be brought to the gallery March 29/30; work must be ready to hang or be displayed, labelled and priced
- Opening reception is Friday April 5, 2024
OPENING AUGUST 2, 2024
SECOND ANNUAL TUCKERMAN RAVINE GROUP SHOW
The 3 Sisters is pleased to Call for Art for the Second Annual Tuckerman Ravine Group Show.
All artists may submit up to 3 works for consideration. All mediums are welcome.
All works must be inspired by or of Tuckerman Ravine. All works must be original and for sale.
Works may not be larger than 4’x4′
Deadline for submission is July 1, 2024, online submission below.
Submissions will be reviewed by the gallery jury to select works featured in the show. Selected artists/works will be notified by July 5, 2024. Selected works must be brought to the gallery on July 26/27; work must be ready to hang, labelled, and priced.
Opening Reception is August 2, 2024.